Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stylist of the Month - Jessica Kerivan

I found my love for make up at an early age. I enrolled at Federicos Beauty Institute and became the top student in my class, earning specialty training in micro dermabrasion, spray tanning, and body treatments.

After I graduated from Federicos and received my license from state board, I decided I wanted to provide my clients with the highest level of service and continued my education of the skin and body by enrolling at Healing Arts massage therapy school, where I earned my massage license and trained in various forms of body work including Swedish, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Shiatsu, and Hot Stone therapy.

Makeup and skin care are my passions in life. There is something very satisfying in helping someone who has battled with problem skin, and turn it into clear, healthy skin, or transforming a bride into her most gorgeous self on her wedding day. Because I love what I do, my job never feels like work. I get to wake up and go play!

No comments: