2. Stay-proof your eye makeup. For long lasting shadow, don't use eye cream. Use a eye primer this helps keep the shadows from creasing. The primer helps the shadow to cling to so it lasts longer.
3. Drink 64 ounces of water daily.
4. Always clean your face daily. Cleanse tone and moisturize.
5. Clean your makeup brushes weekly. They carry bacteria as well as muddying up your finished look.
6. Stop shine add glow. Use blotting papers to get rid of that unsightly "I'm hot". If you need to perk up your makeup too, blot first, and then follow up with a dusting of pressed powder. This takes away that shine but leaves the summer glow.
7. Switch out thick lipsticks. Try using different color of gloss or tinted lip balm for that natural lip.
8. Use waterproof mascara.
9. Go sheer on the face. Switch to sheer versions of your go-to lip and eye hues.
10. Lighten up on your face makeup. Swap foundations for tinted moisturizer. These sheer formulas look and feel airier on skin and are less likely to turn cakey on steamy days.
Friday, June 18, 2010
Top 10 Must Do's for Sultry Summer Beauty!
1. Use a sunscreen on your face.